Customer Service training is a course designed to develop the skills of your employees to consistently exceed customer expectations. Additionally, this course will help you become a customer-focused organization.
Each student will participate in several role-playing situations using techniques to satisfy customer concerns
Class consists of ten 4-hour sessions. Each student will learn and practice techniques to:
- Improve communication skills
- Establish a foundation for delivering quality customer service
- Learn to successfully deal with difficult customers
- Gain assertiveness in customer service techniques
- Build customer loyalty
- Defining Quality Customer Service
- Communication Styles
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management
- Telephone Etiquette
- Building a Service Strategy
- Working with a Difficult Customer
- Calming the Upset Customer
- Skills to Customer Satisfaction
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Attendees should include customer service personnel as well as those in inside sales, field sales, credit, engineering, service, parts, applications, shipping and any other department or function that deals with customers and prospects.