Lead Supervision & Management is designed for the frontline worker who has direct on-the-job training in process or production controls but lacks formal training in the roles and responsibilities of the Supervisor or Lead-worker. The program provides the tools necessary to grow and succeed in today’s demanding workplace.
- Establish workplace basics: Consistency, resolution, professional conduct—the traits that lead to success
- Ask questions effectively
- Effective communication in the workplace—direct conversations, e-mail, voicemail, and telephone
- Sharpen listening skills and giving and receiving feedback
- Maintaining a positive attitude and inspiring the same in others
- Participating in, and conducting effective meetings
- How to set goals for themselves and for their team
- How to coach your team
- Manage your team by encouraging an atmosphere of mutual respect, acknowledging the basic rights of others at all times
- How to handle change effectively
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
All individuals who have direct supervisory responsibilities, and lead personnel that might benefit from formal training in workplace leadership roles.